Flavors of Portugal & Spain (Wine Cruise) on AmaVida
After visiting Spain’s timeless jewels, Madrid, Toledo and Salamanca, set sail along the UNESCO-designated Douro River. Taste new wines from Old World villages and sample the flavors of Portuguese cuisine. Explore Portugal’s timeless cities, Porto, the beautiful "City of Bridges," and the seven hills of cosmopolitan Lisbon, uncovering a treasure trove of Old-World architecture and a wealth of stories about its famed explorers. Visit the seaside town ...
The AmaVida (2013) brings AmaWaterways’ distinctive standard of excellence to the Douro River in Portugal. This eco-friendly 102-passenger vessel features balconies in most of its spacious staterooms and suites, which range up to 323 sq. ft. Guests on the AmaVida enjoy fine dining in the main dining room, plus al fresco dining for up to 32 guests. The AmaVida also features a Sun Deck swimming pool, fitness center and spa, complimentary in-stateroom Internet access and Entertainment On-Demand, and ship-wide Wi-Fi.
- Outside balconies in most staterooms
- Balcony staterooms are 215 sq. ft. and Panoramic Window staterooms are 161 sq. ft.
- Your choice of one large bed (larger than queen size) or two twin beds
- In-room safe, hair dryer, ample closet space and wireless telephone
- Complimentary Internet access and Wi-Fi
- 42” flat-screen monitor for Internet and movies
- Hotel-style, plush bedding and cotton bathrobes
- Full marble bathrooms
- Complimentary bottled water replenished daily
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Extra spacious (323 sq. ft.) with balcony
- Sitting area with sofa
- Sun Deck offering unimpeded panoramic views
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel
- 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station
- Main Lounge with bar and piano
- Elevator reaching all 3 stateroom decks
- Fitness Room
- Heated pool
- Fine dining with delightful, attentive service, plus a casual al fresco dining option
- Unlimited local wines at lunch and dinner, served on a complimentary basis