Discover Africa on Zambezi Queen
3 Nights Capetown, 4-Night Safari Cruise, 2 Nights Victoria Falls
Experience the beauty and natural wonders of iconic Cape Town; get up close to animals in their natural habitat; and explore one of the "Seven Wonders of the World." Spend three nights in Cape Town, discovering its many treasures with visits to Cape of Good Hope, Boulders Beach and Table Mountain. You also have a choice to visit the renowned Cape Winelands, or tour famous Robben Island. Next, fly to Kasane, Botswana and ...
The Zambezi Queen (2009) was specifically designed for wildlife cruising on Botswana’s Chobe River, offering views of elephants, hippos, crocodiles, birds and many other animals. The ship features modern accommodations, delicious cuisine, an air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar, plus an open-air pool deck that provides 360-degree game viewing. As this stylish “floating lodge” leisurely traverses a short stretch of the river between two secluded sites, the animals in this wildlife haven perceive no threat and come to the river to drink and bathe. This affords an amazingly up-close view, almost near enough to touch – truly the epitome of an African river safari.
- Spacious accommodations, measuring from 215-300 sq. ft.
- Private step-out balcony
- Sitting area perfect for admiring wildlife gathering along the shoreline
- Comfortable contemporary decor
- Elegantly-appointed public areas
- Enclosed air-conditioned dining room, lounge and bar
- Open-air pool deck for 360-degree game watching
- Eco-friendly with water jet propulsion system, solar heating system and onboard water purification plant
- All meals included during the cruise with complimentary wine and beer
- Enjoy delicious cuisine while observing the surrounding wildlife
- Bar includes local & imported spirits, wine and beers