Riches of the Mekong on AmaDara
Cruise along the Mekong through Cambodia and Vietnam as you are transported back in time to another era, where the rhythms of the countryside move at a slower pace and allow for a fascinating glimpse into a traditional way of life. Visit rural villages, colorful markets and a monastery, where you will receive a special Buddhist blessing by monks. Delve into the peaks and valleys of Cambodia’s history in the Royal Palace and National Museums ...
The 124-passenger AmaDara made her debut in 2015 and is in a class unto itself with distinct French Colonial décor and accented by Mekong artifacts made by native craftsmen. Elegantly appointed staterooms are 251 sq. ft. and suites range from 366-502 sq. ft. Staterooms and suites feature twin balconies, both a French and outside balcony, so you can enjoy the ever-changing scenery however you wish. AmaDara offers a host of added comforts and conveniences, including a spa, fitness room, gift shop, hair salon and Sun Deck pool. The stunning Saigon Lounge provides a wonderful place to meet fellow guests, and enjoy local entertainment.
- Air-conditioning in most areas
- Convenient interior access to all facilities and decks
- Complimentary unlimited wine with every lunch and dinner
- Complimentary house spirits, local beer, soft drinks and bottled water available all day
- Superb Western-style cuisine as well as regionally-inspired dishes
- Professional staff and friendly, personalized service
- All outside staterooms with Twin Balconies
- Sitting area perfect for admiring scenic river views
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Writing desk, cotton bathrobes and slippers, mini bar, safe, TV and telephone for onboard communication
- Suites feature a comfortable sitting area plus a bathroom with both a shower and separate tub
- Luxurious Suites feature a larger sitting area with full-size sofa, spacious bathroom with both shower and separate tub and an extra spacious private balcony
- Main Dining Restaurant - Exquisite Western-style and regionally inspired cuisine
- The Chef’s Table serves as an intimate dining alternative to the main restaurant with a tasting menu with three appetizers, a champagne sorbet intermezzo, three main courses and three decadent desserts, serving up a variety of regional specialties and traditional dishes with more choices and flavors than ever before.
- Complimentary bottled water, soft drinks, juices, house brand spirits, local beers, coffee and tea are available at any time throughout the cruise. These beverages are also available during meals along with unlimited fine wine. Premium wine and brand name liquor are also available for purchase.