Charms of the Mekong on AmaDara
Two lively cities, Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, provide the perfect start and end to your incredible journey. Cruise along the Mekong, visiting rural villages, historic pagodas, local markets and a Buddhist monastery where you’ll witness a special blessing by monks. Indulge your inner adventurer in Siem Reap, exploring the grand temples of Angkor Archeological Park. And luxuriate in an AmaWaterways’ Exclusive-an overnight sojourn on board an elegantly ...
The 124-passenger AmaDara made her debut in 2015 and is in a class unto itself with distinct French Colonial décor and accented by Mekong artifacts made by native craftsmen. Elegantly appointed staterooms are 251 sq. ft. and suites range from 366-502 sq. ft. Staterooms and suites feature twin balconies, both a French and outside balcony, so you can enjoy the ever-changing scenery however you wish. AmaDara offers a host of added comforts and conveniences, including a spa, fitness room, gift shop, hair salon and Sun Deck pool. The stunning Saigon Lounge provides a wonderful place to meet fellow guests, and enjoy local entertainment.
- Air-conditioning in most areas
- Convenient interior access to all facilities and decks
- Complimentary unlimited wine with every lunch and dinner
- Complimentary house spirits, local beer, soft drinks and bottled water available all day
- Superb Western-style cuisine as well as regionally-inspired dishes
- Professional staff and friendly, personalized service
- All outside staterooms with Twin Balconies
- Sitting area perfect for admiring scenic river views
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Writing desk, cotton bathrobes and slippers, mini bar, safe, TV and telephone for onboard communication
- Suites feature a comfortable sitting area plus a bathroom with both a shower and separate tub
- Luxurious Suites feature a larger sitting area with full-size sofa, spacious bathroom with both shower and separate tub and an extra spacious private balcony
- Main Dining Restaurant - Exquisite Western-style and regionally inspired cuisine
- The Chef’s Table serves as an intimate dining alternative to the main restaurant with a tasting menu with three appetizers, a champagne sorbet intermezzo, three main courses and three decadent desserts, serving up a variety of regional specialties and traditional dishes with more choices and flavors than ever before.
- Complimentary bottled water, soft drinks, juices, house brand spirits, local beers, coffee and tea are available at any time throughout the cruise. These beverages are also available during meals along with unlimited fine wine. Premium wine and brand name liquor are also available for purchase.